Monday, August 8, 2016

From the Bard Of Bat Yam, Poet Laureate of Zion...Donald Trump Is Running For President And My Bank Account Doesn't Accept Grilled Cheese For Safe Storage


Donald Trump Is Running For President And My Bank Account Doesn't Accept Grilled Cheese For Safe Storage


Today I woke up and smoked,
A cigarette of something illegal,
And I freaked out,
Because,
Donald Trump is running for president,
And the world is so incredibly fucked up that,
My heart pounded on my ribs to,
Be let out and frolic,
In a field with all the other souls,
Some now roaches and others rabbits,
But hearts is hearts and blood connects all,
Big and small,
Blood connects all.

But I ain't no Jersey squall!

I have nothing against,
The man himself,
I just suddenly saw,
Through the fourth dimension and communed with,
Men in teepees from 3,000 years ago,
Who shouted,
"You are so far from where you should be right now."
While all the flowers and fish sang,
"Save us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment